Friday, January 19, 2007

YOUR EYES!!!


Your eyes display emotions, deep in your heart,
giving me the reflection of your thought.
Your eyes mirror your feeling,
speaks loud, even when you are not willing.

Blue eyes, innocent as of a child,
gives away, every prank you have in mind.
Eyes deep with sea blue, crystalline shine,
lure, to make you mine.


While talking, when I get left with no way,
your eyes lead me, as what to say.
Whenever I feel, trapped in cons,
your eyes show the way, like lamps in dungeons.

Whenever I feel dejected and down,
your eyes, help me behold my crown.
When I am angry, hot as hearth,
your eyes chill me back to earth.


Looking in those eyes, deep as oceans,
I feel your charming summons.
Oops!!! Saw the time from where am sitting,
I need to end, ‘cause you must be waiting.

5 comments:

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

GOOD ONE!


You really must have felt rather deeply about her eyes...

Pleasant poem!

Unknown said...

she must b havin very beautiful eyes..wish 2 c her ;)
nice work:)

Unknown said...

man this poem really rox....this poem eminds me of my childhood sweet heart..
lolz varun keep it up dude...u rock...[:)]

Unknown said...

just two words to say which will describe everything i felt while reading dis
NO COMPARISON
it is an extremely beautiful creation

Sukalyan said...

Eyes speak louder than words