Sunday, January 14, 2007

TRAPPED


Pigeons! Pigeons I find everywhere,
truth and Charm closing here.
Look of Good on her face,
all evil’s vanished without Trace.

Red lips and Rosy Cheeks
all determination goes weak.
Golden hair look suffice,
to bash a Glowing Sun likewise.

Holding heart as it sway,
I thought, “Better be on my way.”
For I knew, she is a con,
A Lamb hiding, a blood-thirsty Dragon.

“Wait, I want to talk.”
She said, stepping in on my walk.
“Ok, let’s hear the crap”
I said; knowing it’s a Trap.


“Sorry. I hurt you,
all is over, but I still love you.”
she said; guilt written on her face.
I wondered Hell or Heaven, what to Trace.

A drop of tear rolled down her cheek,
shining pearl like, it made me weak.
Oh! What a Devil, she is in disguise
I see the trap, closing supple and nice.

Avoiding a glimpse of her eyes,
I said, “You are an evil spirit on rise.”
Wondering what I mean,
she said, “No my feelings are clean.”

“I love you, and want you back,
curse me, I deserve the pack.”
came the words with falling pearls;
sending all my defenses to curls.

Raising my gaze, I looked at her,
Deep, Green Opal, eyes shedding treasures.
My defenses were dead, now my senses too,
I opened my mouth, “I love you too.”

Oh lord!!! What I did, but her face just lit.
Green opals shone bright, blinding me; like fireworks in night.
Loving this moment, my senses cramped,
And told me, I am TRAPPED.

2 comments:

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

Good one!

I think u've presented the dilemma on a rather casual and comical note! Simple and pleasant...



PS:U've written three poems... All about the same girl is it?

Sukalyan said...

This is my best!