Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dark Princess-2

Dark Princess-2

I know I’ll step over the line,
as I try to write for you, some thing fine.
You know I have not seen you,
what your pics and talks gave me is this view.

You are sweet, supple and nice,
soft, friendly heart, yet in rudeness you appease!!!
Naughty, cajole, cute, weird, kiddish or mature,
however you pose, you always lure.

As we chat, you are addictive to the core,
don’t blame me, my addiction is pure.
Mind games, you don’t play,
anything you got, you do relay.

As I see, you are hot,
agree with me or temme who does not.

Dark black hair, lethal as an arrow,
stunning looks, can kill hearts to my sorrow.
Dark manes, flowing down like river
covering half the face, makes me wish to be a diver.

Eye-brow piercing looks so twitchy,
you gotta blimey; this gal is catchy.
Soft, round cheeks, so fine
no wonder, when she blushes, they beat red wine.

Red lips wet with rosy shine,
counters, bathed rose petals in morning sunshine.
Looking at those deep, dark eyes,
I feel drowning in salty black sea, likewise.

Her enigma and persona is so superb,
makes me feel like an idiot grub.
Now when people ask who is the angel in these verses,
God help me tell, she’s a naughty devious DARK PRINCESS.

3 comments:

Jigna Patel said...

perfect!!......cool...liked it...nice one varun!!....

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

U SUPRPASS URSELF

That is good... But I like the DARK PRINCESS - 1 better, I guess!


Anyway, keep writing!

Unknown said...

hmmm...this one really rox...perfect words used for flattering girls...

recommended to romeos by Rahmath...