Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a Rhyme!!! (No reason, no logic)

Here i go again,
flirting with words in vain.
I have no topic to write on,
tired today as i am awake since dawn.

After reading this people will think i write all crap,
trust me this isn't any hidden trap.
This one should be without logic,
its neither love theme, nor tragic.

Look, don't you dare make faces,
I write for hobby, not for races.
If you wanna read then go on,
and if you don't then shut it and call me a moron.

I don't give a fuck,
I know this poem does suck.
I ain't sorry to anyone.
may you burn with rage like sun.

Oh! enough of talking done,
now, leave me alone you buffoon.
I am talking to my diary,
and in my life its role is advisory.

Hmmm, I am out of theme,
just scribbling, without any flavors and creme.
Maybe I like it this way,
and i pissed my readers today.

Ok dear diary, I need to go,
people wont ever leave us alone.
We shall discuss sense next time,
however, this one shall stay as a meaningless rhyme.

2 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Well, I see 2 reasons behind this

Either you're frustrated or you want to piss off readers...

Anyway, I must say, the title is apt, absolutely no logic in the poem!

Jigna Patel said...

he he he..cute n apt..reading this does figure out that you are blank at this point of time...but laast two stanzas are cute!

especially

just scribbling, without any flavors and creme.

that was cute!