Sunday, March 9, 2008

Crap!!!!!!!

Well, see guys before you read whatever is written below... i just wanna tell you its alll crap..... i dunn even remember when i wrote it.... trust me my hindi sucks....... and i always thot i can never write poetry in hindi... i dunn even remember when i wrote all this crap in hindi[:(]

just flitter through it.... and read.......if u want to..... trust me.... i take no liabilities for anything... whatever u may feel about me or anything after reading it....... but i wud like to see u laughing when u r done with it........

these are all basically 4 liners.


maybe i think i wrote them in school days..... way back when i was grieving my first crush[:p]



here it all begins:-







jab soch raha tha yunhi,
ki einstien ko peeche chodunga,
to khayal aya,
ki ek bechare seb (apple) ko kab tak ragdunga.

200 saal ho gaye seb ko,
arey ab to bari aane to bel patthar ki....
kisi na kisi ka sar to phodunga........

3 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Well, I don't know what others have to say, people might laugh but these are damn good ones!

Jigna Patel said...

told you!.....;)

Musafir said...

Good yaar [:d]