Thursday, June 14, 2007

Satan-Slayer

I don’t know what I want, or I should write.

My mind is full of world’s shit. Don’t mind, aright.

Why do only I have to be loyal?

That won’t prove me to be royal.


Why do only I have to fight for ego of friends?

When they don’t even care about my fends.

Why do I care what happen to them?

When they don’t even bother if, I am in any mayhem.


Why do I create havoc for injustice to anyone?

When they don’t bother if, am hurt by someone.

Everyone follows their will,

No one cares even if someone’s ill.


People do what they get pleasure in,

But I stand for friends. Is that a sin?

Then why do only I stand hurt?

While that asshole, always get the dessert.


Now I wonder if only I care.

Am I a born stupid, with a heart that share?

Why in this fucking hell, do I have to create scenes?

And be crowned an insane ego-king by all means.



Why do I have to care for everyone’s pride?

Why I just can’t sit and watch the drama from side?

Do I always have to be an emotional fool?

Why can’t I see a friend hurt and stay cool?


Arrrrrgghhhhh, go to hell all of you,

Live or die, what’s the hue?

Fuck or get fucked, I don’t care.

Eat bread or shit, that’s your affair.


You don’t bother for my ego, my word.

Now I don’t give a damn, be you stay nerd.

Varun will always live and care for friends,

But only those, who’ll bother about his fends.


Rest of you, can go take a hike.

Heard it??? Or shall I yell on mic?

Mickey the moron dies today,

Along rises Satan-Slayer, get out of way.

4 comments:

Sambitesh said...

Dude this poem made me sad ...:(

At least i care abt u and value u and ur fends.

Waisey another cool one from u.

Sukalyan said...

ha ha ha ha ha man I can't stop laughing:D:D:D:D:D:D

This really some fucked up creation by you!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now this is interesting, sambi is sad but this poem made me laugh:P

Unknown said...

hey what happend yaar.....is it really y u change ur name??.....was a very sad and depressed one.....

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

What's the 'inspiration' of this one here??