Saturday, June 2, 2007

Gaurav's Flirting Hitch


Here I am thinking again,
Mind racing, without any gain.
Trying to create some poetry in vain,
Sukki, I don’t know, if I can make it rain.

Nonetheless I’ll try,
To make Gaurav’s heart fry.
An incident from his flirting graph,
That’ll make all of us laugh.

So, it started from our hangout,
A new gal, Alison had just come about.
Angel being offline, Gaurav was like a cat,
Who leaped with all flirting skills on poor new rat.

Alison was lost and drowned,
In sharp words of this flirt-king, though uncrowned.
He sent, numerous winking and smiling emoticon,
And offers with whatnot, to trap the girl on run.

Smart copy-paste job with lyrics of romantic track,
However, it made Alison feel that he is a crack.
But Gaurav being an experienced flirt,
Knew how to tame this mocking squirt.

An hour or so later,
Everyone thought no flirt can be greater.
For Alison went all sweet,
And I was about to ask Gaurav for a treat.

When suddenly Alison called him “bhaiya”,
And Gaurav’s condition was like a punctured pahiya.
Everyone went laughing like mad,
Not even our innocent Sahista thought its sad.

But the story doesn't end here,
I have a secret info to share,
Numerous “bhaiya” words later, Alison left with a smile,
And guess what, she was Sukalyan’s fake profile.

7 comments:

Sukalyan said...

I love alison:P

No one was able to catch me coz I used to chat with mysel olso, I mean suki talking to suki's fake:P

Unknown said...

ha ha ha
good poem ;)

nick koshy said...

- It reminded me of the 'Belinda's Toilet' section in Alexander Pope's 'The Rape of the Lock'. Don't worry. In that, a toilet is the reference to let's say, a make up room? 'The Rape of the Lock' has something to do with the hair and the way it is kept, not sure. There is a joke about this, but it is too elaborate to be described in here.
- Bilingual, which is something new for me
- Satirical... again a Pope and Dryden feel... in another 100 years, readers will learn about a particular set of life patterns of the early 21st century.

Pushpreet said...

lmao...

now i understand wat was alison u wer talking abt in Suki's interview 2day lol...

dat one was sure funny .. lol

Unknown said...

hahaha ..... too good chuhe :P
@suki now i know whoz alison :P

Unknown said...

hahahaha.... mast hai

Varun said...

haha... read it again... yea I liked Alison too :p