Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I do!!!

Another try at the song writing thing[:d]
Oh this ones simple… just an idiot yapping for a lost girl friend..

Singing the song I wrote,
Years ago…
I know…
For you o’ my baby…
You know I am crazy..

For I still somehow hope….
You might come to know..
That I still miss you.
Still I can smell you..
Every night I do feel you..
Oh yes… I do..
I dooooo…


You were the only one
That I ever loved
Ever cared…
You were the one for me and I for you…
I am still… just for you..

For you I did everything…
Killed myself, wasted my wings..
I left the skies
To walk this barren bumpy earth…
Just for you….
Only youuuuu…..

You were a passion and my delight..
With you I got all pleasures of my flight…

My life was only you…
My heart beated only for you…
And it still do….
It still dooooo…..

Craving for more of you,
You and only you…
I sit here watching the sea….
End of world where sky meets the sea.
I remember the days we spent…
And the love I had for you…
I still love you..
I still dooo…..

But you were never mine…
You were not meant for me…
Beer mugs are not supposed hold the finest wine…
And an aquarium can never show the oysters real shine….

And sooo……..

You went away…
Went far away….

From me….

But you know it too….
My life depends on you…
It always did..
And it still do…..

It still do……….

Now that you are gone…
Nowhere to be found…
I search for the ways…
Some means to tell you…
How much I missed you…
How much I miss you..
How much I still miss you…

I still do…….
I still dooooooooo…..

I miss you… [;)]

7 comments:

My existence said...

As usual nice :)

Anonymous said...

but Varun when did u lose her? i mean which one are you talking abt?? or did u have any lost gf in the first place??? or have u lost her already?

anyways kiddin, its nice:)

Shuchi Gupta said...

quite gud....keep up :)

Varun said...

@ anu[:o]



its a song on given theme....

i dint lose anyone[:p]

Chirag Vyas said...

waah mere sher :P

nice one yaar, meri gf ko blunga maine likha tere liye :P :P

tera credit gaya

Aparna said...

nice song

Sukalyan said...

Its more like a poem to me but if you say its a song then I am forced to believe you :P