Monday, February 18, 2008

Slow Down!!!

Can I slow down?
Rest; without any frown.
My life is adventurous.
But sometimes it is totally gratuitous. (uncalled for)

I want a break,
Relax, without worrying for next take.
I want to stay put,
Enjoy at leisure the creations of nature and human-hood.

I feel so bound,
Giving into others desires without sound.
I feel so rushed,
With my own self being so messed and fussed.

Oh no, I don’t want any crown.
I just want to slow up and lie down.
I want to enjoy life as it comes,
to die with a satisfied grin when death comes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont think it needs a comment
as always its very gud

Sukalyan said...

Everyone wants to slow down and enjoy the life and nature but damn this fucked up world... at 60 you realize you are yet to enjoy life!

Varun said...

Well,

I think life passes you by when you slow down.. so I like the rush.. but yeah the weekends is when "I stop and stare"


- Shesha.

Jigna Patel said...

yeah wish we all could do that! :)..nicely written!..