Monday, February 18, 2008

Dream-Girl!!!!!

I just saw you again in my dream,
This is frustrating and I want to scream.
Who the hell are you?
Where can I find you?

The echoes are returning,
Why the hell, answers are not coming?
I can hear my questions repeated to me,
That’s more frustrating, Can’t you see?

Why are you coming in my dreams?
Is it just to torture me, as I deem?
Or are you something more?
Please respond, I am turning sore.

I want to hate you,
But why are you always in my view?
That gorgeous smile of yours,
Just puts my world on pause.

Those dimple sporting, rosy cheeks,
drives me, a freak.
Your long black waist length hair,
Entangle me out of earthly affairs.

Those deep brown eyes,
A simple glance freezes my thoughts like ice.
But, why do I care?
You are just no where.

Yet, in my dreams, I see you,
In my thoughts, I think you.
Somehow I think you are my destiny,
Somehow I feel you are the one, made for me.

I want to talk to you,
I want to sing to you,
I want to read out this poem to you,
And, I want to know more about you.

So, come out of those dreams,
Trust me, real world is better than it seems.
With you and me together,
Even heavens will come in our hither.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

another gem of a poem its really very gud
u just write too good

Sukalyan said...

To be fair... I couldn't think much on this... you know my situation so I don't see any stranger in dreams... :P

Not your fault... its just me unable to imagine freely!

Jigna Patel said...

too good! loved it! :)

Unknown said...

baapre
Kya dhuaandhaar poem hai.

from where you people bring brains to think so much :((