Thursday, December 23, 2010

Venus in "Galaxy of Stars"


There was a pretty girl,
in the pub I went.
There was so much...
about her to compliment.

Yet I couldn't get myself...
to utter a single word.
No matter how I tried
my legs wouldn't buzz.

I was glued to the seat
and tried to move around on my feet.
Yet I was too busy starring,
reason:- "dancing is where I am so lame."

The Philippian "GAYS" were dancing so well
and she was enjoying with them like hell.

I so wanted to tell her
how pretty she is
and also maybe that
on hearth she is like a cool bliss.

All my feelings were trapped,
for I don't know how to dance
but she was dancing,
and that seemed to be the only available cue,
hence, I instead prayed for a miracle from blue.

The entire time she danced
and laughed with gays.
The only reason being
 they knew how to shake their ass.

The miracle I longed for,
never came.
Truly, leaving things on God
these days is insane.

So, I kept watching her in silence...
and she never noticed,
as I was no one, 
and I couldn't express
anything to anyone.

Her bubbly spirit and smile 
drove the music 
or music drove her,
is a mystery I still can't file.

She was so good and charming...
a star bright as Venus,
among everyone else so tarnished.
But what is the use of repenting now?


I didn't even have the guts,
to ask her name aloud.
I felt like a peasant starring dumbstruck...
at Aphrodite!!! the Goddess of beauty.


I am cursing myself now,
that I know.
But if its sane I do not know.
For, writing is the only way
I can express.
and I so wish, 
I could show her this crap.


Besides, she is too good for me,
a walking princess;
and I am just a flee.
Well to cap it all:-
"SHE IS JUST SO DAMN PRETTY"




2 comments:

Ritu said...

How i wish, someone would write that for me! *Jealous me*

Lovely poem Varun.

Varun said...

Thank you princess ;)

meet me and I may write one for u too :D