Thursday, February 11, 2010

After the break!!!

After a long break,
my pen is back.
Want to write,
with no ideas or spirit.

Just scribbling,
in vain.
Making no progress,
nothing seems sane.

I wonder why I am so?
Sometimes dead as shelled bark,
sometimes a powerful emo.
For some emotions, I lurk,
WTF why am I such a jerk?

Who the hell looks for emotions,
ok, actors do, and so do writers.
But, they all fake their emotional rations,
How come I am the one,
who can't create them on spur??

I guess I get it,
I am good for nothing.
Let's forget it,
and whoa.. this realization is somthing!!!

If i think that way,
I can keep my head to stay,
I won't fly beyond the horizon,
and, people's praises won't put me on Zion.

Killing the time, I sit here,
Killed enough!!! - the clock sneers.
Packing the stuff, to cook my meal,
being home-alone, thats another ordeal.