Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ode to Isha

 I wrote this one long time back... and almost forgot it, dunno why it dint get posted here... maybe i forgot to post it. Found this one while checking the testimonials i have written on orkut... and so now posting it here.


I want to write,
Something cute, for a friend so bright.
I wonder if these words will shine,
Enough to compliment her and be in line.

Isha the girl I met with luck,
An intelligent, smart, humorous and adorable creature among all IC muck.
Battle was on to be on her friends list,
And guys allover banged the doors with clenched fist.

Nothing could buzz this sweetheart,
As I entered and was about to start.
After a long and witty discussion,
I finally got admission.

We became friends so quickly,
And I got to know about her love for RKV.
Later still I got to know she is an astrologer,
And trust me she can read future.

She can paint, dance and sing as well,
In short a multi talented person in all.
As a friend, she is sweet and nice,
Her intelligence fuels any discussions dumb or wise.

I am glad to have her as a friend,
And wish that same remains unchanged.
Smart girls are rare to be found,
I found her and seek to keep her bound.

No comments: