Monday, November 9, 2009

No title... Please suggest one!!!






I wanna end these sufferings,
the pain of all this world offered,
the pain of all I lost,
and the gashes of its memory.

I wish to live,
but away from this world,
away from all these people,
away from all the creepers.

My heart sings when I am alone,
and emotions tap on its rythmic tones,

This world was never mine,
I feel no attachment to,
any thing or time.
I love no human,
I feel no emotion,
Animals attract me,
and they charm me.
I guess, jungles the place for me,
as Tarzan, I shall live,
But these pesky, creepy humans will,
follow me their as well,
and I shall be dragged back,
to this haunting hell.

I do not understand my purpose,
in this world.
I wonder if I will die,
as an ignorant cattle following the herd.

1 comment:

Sukalyan said...

I was thinking of writing a blog in these lines some time back, maybe I should soon.

I have the same questions raised by you in this poem.