Sunday, November 22, 2009

Demon of Doom!!!


Hell's above and heaven below,
I have alleviated above the flow,
I have crossed the level of humanity,
at apotheosis, i chose devilry.

Now, I am a demon,
with hatred,
My heart eats love and,
shits nothing sacred.
I rule with pride,
and ride in dark.
Blood is my potion,
and I don't care for retards.
Rules of heaven can't govern me,
as I crave for Hell, you see?

I hate this world and,
all that it offers.
I hate the humans,
and the way each differs.
I cannot follow the God,
for he is cruel,
In comparison, Lucifer seems,
too philanthropically dumb.
The reign of light didn't bring,
any peace.
time for dark demons to rise,
and end all life and things nice.

Here, I rise above you all,
here, I announce myself as the destruction lord,
here, I ask my minions to end,
here I will terminate your lands.

It is time for you goons to die,
it is time for daemons to say hi.

This tattered earth shall be destroyed,
I don't care for sins or innocence,
The time is gone,
to mend your relations,
the time is gone to,
fuck around rations.

Time to worry has passed,
Time to cheat has gone,
Time to kill is over,
Time to mend it all and love has famished.

For, its time to die.

Beware, for I shall come,
soon enough I will reign,
and unmercifully i shall kill,
acids will pour as rains,
blood will flow in streams,
and flesh will rot in open.

I the lord of destruction,
I the daemon of death,
I the one to bring an end,
I am already born,
and to rise,
I just need a human fiend.


9 comments:

anshul said...

Saw 2012 kya :O

Varun said...

nopes :o

CK said...

hey u made a good post

Abhinav Sharma said...

Is everythng ok...Nice ....but doesn't goes with your personality...

Chirag Vyas said...

best one...nicely written :)

Unknown said...

nice one dude !!

Varun said...

Thanxx Ck...

@ Abhinav....

yeah all is fine with me dude... Just mood swings I guess[:d]

@ Chirag

Thanxx for liking it.


@devesh

thanxx to u to bro[:p]

Sukalyan said...

Its nice. Maybe you should have said that the devil is coming instead of devil will come soon.

One good after a long time.

Varun said...

lolzzzzz....


pheww...

i was scared u might not like it too[:p]