Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who and What am I???

Pensions from past,
are tensions of present.
Uncertainty of future,
haunts my sense.


Lowly is the crowd,
and lower is the cater.
Am I a Demon resurrection,
or seriously a God's incarnation.


Why I feel so hard to kneel,
my passions hold alleviated appeal.
Am I a fiction,
a fragment of someone's creation.


Hard it is to live,
with so many answers to give.
Yet i strive,
speeding my drive.


May the world be in mayhem,
may dragons attack and cram.


Let the worst of the worst,
fall on this wretched earth.
For i don't know, I am who?
& for that whom do I sue.

6 comments:

Sukalyan said...

A rare writing of varun that I didn't get.

Jigna Patel said...

loved it!...really innovative!...the bottomline is basic and obvious..but the fragments are really innovative!

anshul said...

Awosome man

Jahanwi said...

*Scratches head*

OK...It was good...The theme of the poem was a bit...errr...weird maybe...but then...The poetic Varun was brilliant as always :P

Pushpreet said...

I second Suki :/

My existence said...

Correct use of literary words. Nice. :)