Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rain..

Look at the pouring beads,

Feel the drench of solid pearls,

Smell the wet mud and water flow,

Hear the sound of breaking drops as they sow.


If it gives you pleasure,

Rest at leisure.

Work can be done laters,

Lie down and forget all matters.


Work happens round the year,

Wait till the sky clear.

It doesn’t rain everyday,

And rarely feels like this anyway.


So lay down and relax.

Let the water hit you in face,

Forget your hand’s reflex.

Feel good? As you let your mind race…


Where did it take you?

What can you see?

Is there someone special?

Or are you still with me?


You dint respond,

That’s a sign for me.

I got it, you are busy,

And I should flee.

5 comments:

Pushpreet said...

I am slowly becoming a fan of ur poems dude...

I really liked this one ... too good !!

Sukalyan said...

Dude... when it comes to rain... and such a nice description... there is no way I will be here with your poem... I was obviously lost with a girl!

Jigna Patel said...

Forget your hand’s reflex.

Feel good? As you let your mind race…


your stuff is really innovative ya!..publish your work ...and get it copywrited asap! :)

Sush said...

"Work happens round the year,

Wait till the sky clear.

It doesn’t rain everyday,

And rarely feels like this anyway."


Lovely,Beautiful and so true....

awesome dude... i rly liked this one..... Grt Job...!!

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

I had all my time in the world just for you...
I still have, but you don't want it anymore...
And so, the seconds never tick; the clock never strikes;
The calender is all idle; now life is never in a hurry...
The world takes its own sweet time
When it finds you at its mercy and all alone...


If that was what u meant to convey... U certainly did a better job on it!!

Hail Varun...