Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Headache

Sitting here, I feel bored,
Scanning my brain for everything stored.
I want to write something,
Don’t care even if it means nothing.


I move on scribbling on this paper,
Without any salt, sugar or flavor.
Don’t expect a sweet love story,
I am short of my think-tank armory.


Don’t expect a poem on worldly affairs,
My minds wandering chances are rare.
Oh, why do I feel my mind so stuck,
Heavy as a ship anchored in muck.


Chances of beautiful verses are poor,
Aircraft of imagination, unwilling to take any tour.
Lake of my emotions seems to have evaporated,
Waterless fish, I feel so incapacitated.


Boredom seems to have taken its toll,
I wanted imagination to create a role.
But, pain is what rule,
Now, I can see her standing besides my stool.


Who or what she is, I do not know,
A reflection of my dream girl; or just a projected hollow.
For she is too pretty to be true,
Her enigma made me feel some unearthly hue.


Gone!!!, oh no! Where did she go??
I had seen her their just moments ago.
She vanished without a trace,
Leaving me to wonder, about all her grace.


She was so natural, yet so unreal,
Oh no, again the hurting sutures are back in zeal.
I am back to where I started,
Everything’s cloudy and I see only a void.


Again I feel so naïve.
Echoes from my creations grave,
Leaving me hurt and in pain.
Sorrow drenched me faster than rain.


It’s the weakness of my brain,
I couldn’t withstand a little pain.
My creation, she was created and died in vain,
As my imagination surrendered to this bodily pain.

2 comments:

Sukalyan said...

I don't know why you didn't get comments on this but to me this is one of the very well written poems of you... you say things in poem... others would have just scribbled some shit! Thing is... you sent the message loud and clear in this poem!

Jigna Patel said...

i guess your aircraft of imagination can never stop taking the tours!!...really nice ...awesome will be an understatement!..thoughts are pretty regular...but the words you've put in makes the verses dramatic!!...too good!!!