Thursday, February 15, 2007

WIN and LOOSE...........

Stop the chandeliers,
Ban the jesters.
Stop the trumpets,
Ban the drummers.

Life is not a laugh,
You need to analyze the graph.
Pain and sorrow are on high,
I have every reason to sigh.

For as you know love is blind,
There’s no use of mind.
Even the smartasses go down this track,
Loose everything in one heart-crack.

If I fall, there’s no big deal,
Everyone goes through it, but many conceal.
Few have the guts to say it loud,
Of which only lucky few, get the love bowed.

I wasn’t that lucky, buddy,
I love her, she loves somebody.
Despaired, I signed an unread, unsaid deal,
As painful as coffin seal.

Now, I help her with her love letters,
She never asked me to, but does it maters.
Pain I feel deep somewhere,
But her chuckle instantly heals with care.

Those who laugh at me,
Don’t know, what its like in love to be.
Yes I help her, for I must,
As I want her to win, even if I lost.

5 comments:

Aparna Vittal Dhas said...

Phew!!! Another good one...

The best poem ever penned on EMOTIONAL FOOLS

But a good one all the same!

Worldreamer said...

Life is not a laugh,
You need to analyze the graph.
Pain and sorrow are on high.

exactly...i love this.
:( same with me

Anonymous said...

Dyyaaamnn!!!

Man.. this is ur best poem...!!!

Jigna Patel said...

awesome ya..i am running out of words....too good!:)

Sukalyan said...

WOW!!!

The ending stages... ahhhh....